Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Love In FC

Okay so this is KAI_KUTIE blogging for FC with love because I am a FCer and I can personally say the most things that I do on stardoll are
1.get on FC
2.Edit my Medoll
3.Change my outfit.
In that order. FC and the people in it are 50% of my STARDOLL life.
The people in FC are generally nice except for the people who are in other clubs trying to destroy FC but the true FCers like I and others defend FC.
Okay so this brings us to the LOVE in FC.
The real people in FC pay attention and don't just throw themselves only at a select set of people but throw themselves at the club itself.
FC helps hundreds of people on STARDOLL everyday with the compassionate people in it and now we shall give some examples.
Meatball
Hairyhorse
Chocolate Bunny
___________________________________________________________________

ONLY A FEW but just contact me or someone else who has contributed to the blog and maybe if you give us an example that you can back up then you may make the list.
-FC With Love
-KAI_KUTIE


1 comment:

  1. Heeeeeyyy we just finished with the blog and I'm going to advertise the site.

    ReplyDelete